- The 2023 Winter Best Ball League starts on January 7th. Please make sure you review the rules and shooting schedule posted on the Club bulletin board.
- Always check this page of our website for last minute changes to our normal shooting schedule as a result of weather, etc.
- For safety reasons, golf carts, side by sides, 4 wheelers, etc. are not allowed at our club due to limited trail and foot bridge widths .
- Sporting Clays last squad out is 11:00 am. Sign-ups end at that time.
- Calling all Volunteers! We can always use an extra hand during shoots and work days. Please consider spending a few hours of your time to improve our club.
Batavia Rod & Gun Club is open to the public for Sporting Clays each weekend. A summer and winter schedule is posted on the Events Calendar. The Club is a member of the National Sporting Clays Association and hosts several registered target events each the year. In addition, there is a winter Sporting Clays league and Trap shooting during the summer. Safety is a top priority at our club and we ask that you read and follow the club’s Safety Rules.
Club memberships are available on a limited and sponsored basis. Membership offers discounted target fees. Working members enjoy further discounts in exchange for volunteering their time at the Club. For more information about memberships or questions in general, please click on the Contact Us tab.